How To Get Rid Of Pimples
How To Get In The Clear With These Tips About Acne
Acne and acne scarring, is often unsightly and embarrassing for people of any age. There are several contributing factors to blemishes, and you can get clearer skin by making a few changes. Read this article for tips on how to get rid of pimples and be proud of your skin!
Try these remedies to get rid of pimples
- If you want to get rid of pimples quickly, try combining aspirin with lemon juice. Crush the aspirin and mix it with a little lemon juice. Put the liquid on your blemishes and leave it on overnight. Aspirin has a certain type of acid in it that helps your skin heal. Lemon juice has similar healing qualities.
- When trying to get rid of pimples, it is important to have a pore cleansing facial about once a week, in the best case scenario. If you don’t have a pore cleansing facial, your pores will stay clogged and just build up the blackheads and pimples. Get rid of your acne by having weekly facials! For facial mask recipes for pimple treatment read our article 3 Best Natural Home Remedies for Acne and Pimples
- If your hair is oily, try to use a shampoo with pyrithione zinc, which can improve the overall quality of your scalp. During the night, your hair will come in contact with your pillow, which will touch your skin, making proper hair nutrition essential. Using this nutrient in your shampoo can help control the oil on your face.
- Avoid the white to keep up the acne fight! White sugar, white bread, white pasta, and white flour are all refined carbohydrates which cause your insulin levels to surge, leading to high levels of male hormones coursing through your veins. This causes your skin to excrete more and more sebum and acne bacteria LOVES sebum, so you’ll end up with a break out.
- Garlic is one of the best acne treatments there is. It is packed with antioxidants that help keep your skin looking great, and garlic also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits. Just cut the clove open and rub it directly on the skin where ever the acne is forming.
- If you’re currently battling acne, stop applying makeup. Until you have your pimples under control it is best to just leave your skin to breathe. Throw out all your old makeup and use a new applicator when you get rid of your zits or you’ll just end up spreading old bacteria over your new clear skin.
- Use hydrocortisone cream on an existing pimple to remove redness when it becomes inflamed. A dab of this cream can help not only soothe the pimple, but will shrink the blood vessels in the area, reducing the appearance of redness. Be careful not to use it too often, as your skin can get used to it and it may cause more skin problems in the future.
- Acne is often caused by stress, unhealthy diet, smoking, and other unhealthy choices. If you learn how to cut back on stress and take care of yourself, you can eliminate your acne! Remember the tips in this article to get clear, beautiful skin that you would love to show off.
Quick Tip: If in a bind and you need a quick pimple cure use toothpaste.
Try out our store for all your vitamin and herbal needs.