4 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally At Home
Effective Tips To Help You Get Whiter Teeth Now
What do we think of when we think professional businessman? A suit and tie? Confidence? These are surely important, but perhaps, above anything else, is his winning, perfectly white smile. A nice smile with clean, white teeth is a symbol of success in today’s society. Read on to find out how you can whiten your teeth naturally and have that perfect, white smile!
- If you truly desire a whiter smile, you might want to rethink your dietary choices. Anything red, brown, or dark is almost guaranteed to stain your teeth. So is smoking. If you cannot limit or eradicate these items from your diet, try brushing after every meal, or even eating an apple!
- It is crucial that you wash your mouth out good after you are done brushing your teeth. By leaving even the smallest amount of toothpaste in your mouth, you are risking the chance of discoloration. After you’re done brushing your teeth, swish the water around in your mouth for two minutes than spit.
- Just as you don’t expect to have a perfect body after one day at the gym, you shouldn’t expect to have a great smile after just one attempt at whitening. It can take several treatments by either laser or whitening strips to get the smile and color that you are really looking for.
- Drink with a straw. Many beverages can stain your teeth. To keep this from happening, try drinking with a straw. The liquid will bypass your teeth for the most part. Your teeth are still in danger of becoming strained or discolored. Drinking through a straw just lessens the likelihood of that happening.
For more in depth reasons as to why your teeth yellow read this article by Dr. Axe.
How to whiten your teeth naturally at home
- You can use the ash of any hard wood tree to remove stains from your teeth and get your smile back to being white and bright. The hard wood ash contains potassium hydroxide which is a natural tooth whitener and an ingredient in some dental hygiene products. If you mix it with toothpaste it will help with the taste. Or swish hydrogen peroxide or apple cider vinegar around in your mouth for a few seconds and spit out.
- Lemon juice is known to help whiten your teeth. It is also known to remove tarter and plaque, which can make teeth appear yellow. You should mix equal amounts of hot water and lemon juice. Use this to rinse your mouth out before brushing your teeth.
- Some fruits can naturally whiten your teeth. Strawberries are great for whitening. You can rub them on your teeth or mash them up into a paste, brush them on, and leave them for about five minutes. Rinse your teeth well. Orange peel is also good for whitening. You can rub it directly on the teeth. Another natural fruit tooth whitener is lemon juice and salt mixed together.
- Use natural tooth whiteners, such as baking soda, orange peels, banana or lemon peels. Mixing any of these with a little salt can make an excellent cheap tooth whitening product. Be sure to wash your mouth out thoroughly after using any of these methods, as the harsh acids can damage your teeth. Adding baking soda to a mashed up strawberry paste to whiten your teeth naturally.
Now that the perfect, beautiful, white smile is in your grasp, don’t wait! Start applying these simple and easy tooth whitening tips today, to get on the fast track to success. People will find themselves respecting you before you even say a word, just because of your white-toothed smile.
Check out our store for all your herbal and vitamin needs.
The reader of this article should exercise all precautions while following instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The responsibility lies with the reader, not the site, and the writer.