How To Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Quickly In Your Own Home
How to get rid of hemorrhoids and what are they? Hemorrhoids or “piles” are swollen veins in the lowest part of your rectum and anus. Sometimes the walls of these blood vessels stretch so thin that the veins bulge and get irritated, especially when you poop. Hemorrhoids can be caused by both constipation and diarrhea. Pushing while pooping and straining while lifting are all causes as well. Below we discuss how to get rid of hemorrhoids quickly in your own home.
How to get rid of hemorrhoids
- A great tip for your painful hemorrhoids is to try soaking in the tub with Epsom salts added to warm water. This is a natural way to try to heal up the area, thanks to the proven healing properties of Epsom salts. Repeat throughout the day as needed.
2. When suffering from painful and itchy hemorrhoids, try applying an icepack. An icepack can help reduce the symptoms of the hemorrhoids. You should wrap the icepack in a cloth to prevent it from being too cold. You can use an icepack for a maximum of 20 minutes, three times a day. Blood in or around the anus can be several different things. This is why when this occurs, a digital rectal exam must be performed to see if there are any swollen blood vessels and other abnormalities. A thorough check means a correct and consistent diagnosis in which treatment can be administered quickly.
3. Hemorrhoids can often get quite painful and easily disrupt your sleep, so a great way to alleviate this pain is to actually sleep on your stomach. This will ensure that no weight is on the buttocks and thus the swollen veins in your rectum will not become agitated or further inflamed from tossing and turning.
4. When you are out at a restaurant, make sure that you do not eat salsa or order any foods that contain a lot of spices. Spicy foods can irritate the symptoms of hemorrhoids, which can make you feel uncomfortable. Eliminate all spicy foods from your diet to control your hemorrhoids.
5. If you prefer more natural ingredients for treating your hemorrhoids, consider purchasing a salve, ointment, or cream that contains horse chestnut. This botanical product, which is very popular in European countries, can be applied directly to external hemorrhoids. Within minutes, the topical solution will shrink the size of the hemorrhoid and offer relief from stinging sensations. You can also use witch hazel.
6. Apple cider vinegar is a safe and effective way to treat hemorrhoids. Soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and apply to the area, leaving it on for several minutes. Do this a few times a day. You can also add apple cider vinegar to a warm sitz bath and soak for 20 minutes.
For me, I like to apply lotion or vaseline as much as possible to the area. These not only relieve some of the pain but makes “going” go a lot easier. To summarize, we have provided you with a variety of ways that you can take care of you horribly painful hemorrhoids. It is effecting your everyday life and you need some advice. Hopefully, you were able to learn something and will be able to use it to your advantage.
Check out our store for all your herbal and vitamin needs.
The reader of this article should exercise all precautions while following instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The responsibility lies with the reader, not the site, and the writer.